Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Have No Faith In The Big N

Revolution controller not done - News at GameSpot

Here's my problem with Nintendo: They haven't made anything good in several years. At E3 I had a big problem with the lack of games they showed, the lack of support they announced for the revolution, the fact that the system they showed might not even be the final design of the system, and most of all, the lack of any playable controllers to be seen for the Revolution. People tell me to be patient, that Nintendo wouldn't let me down, that they have something special in mind with the controller. And now I read at Gamespot that the reason Nintendo didn't show off the controller is NOT because they wanted to revel their secrets to the world, but because the controller wasn't even freaking finished yet! Now do you people understand why I don't like Nintendo? It's because of crap like this that pessimists like me exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home