Thursday, June 02, 2005

Review Blues

Here I am with four new reviews I could upload on my website, yet here I am hurrying to try and get this review of "Eyeshield 21" finished in time for tomorrow. Why don't I post one of the reviews I have finished? The reviews I have finished are for "The Devil Does Exist," "From Eroica With Love," "Swan," and "Monster Collection." I have this strange policy with my site that once I post a review, I cannot post a review with that same beginning letter until I post five reviews with different reviewing letters. Yeah, I don't completely get it myself, but my review list just looks odd if I don't do it this way. Hmm...now that I think about it, all those reviews are for CMX titles. Maybe I should cut back on reviewing CMX just a little bit. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home