Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pacing Myself

Today I got a HUGE package from Right Stuf in the mail! It had over twenty one different mangas, the "Love Hina: Best Song Collection Vol. 2," the second DVD for "Jubei-chan 2" (if you're not watching this then I have to ask what is wrong with you), and the two movie set of "Evangelion." So I've paced myself today. I've read four of the manga books (about to read the fifth one), I watched "End of Evangelion" (what an acid trip. I'll need to revisist that movie in another blog entry one day), and I wrote TWO reviews for my website (finally, I think my visitors were starting to grow impatiant with me). Oh, and my "Penny Arcade" lithograph is already at $200. Yummy. Oops, it's almost midnight, and I still have about an hour or so to waste before it's bedtime. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home