Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dude!

eBay: Eldest by Christopher Paolini *SIGNED* (item 8342951605 end time Oct-21-05 23:32:01 PDT)

Okay, so get this: I am visiting my local bookstore (which is something I normally do in my spare time), and something cool happens. Want to know what it is? Well, they have gotten a shipment of signed "Eldest" books in. REAL SIGNED "ELDEST" BOOKS!!!! I am freaking out at this point, as I am really beginning to fall in love with Christopher Paolini's Inheritance trilogy, and I pretty much buy out the whole stock of books they get in. Now I have some Christmas shopping done, as well as have some books to sell on eBay for the holidays. But in case none of you want to wait until November when I do my first annual (hopefully) "Comic Book Guy's Cool Stuff Auction," you can start bidding on one of these books right now.

Just click on the above link and start bidding. I can't tell you what the reserve price is (that would be cheating), but don't worry too much, because it's not very expensive. Oh, and if you do win the auction, just tell me that The Comic Book Guy.com is one of the coolest sites on the internet in the comments box of the payment details, and I'll insure the book for free. How's that for a sweet deal? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be a good salesman on my personal site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home