Monday, July 31, 2006

Warning People: We Are In A State of EMERGENCY!!!

Anime On DVD Community Forums: Midori Days volume 7 edit

From what I've read, Viz has editing one lousy nipple out of book seven of the extremely adorable and funny "Midori Days," and like clockwork, everyone is screaming like it's the end of the world. Here are some of the mroe memorable quotes to prove that these people need a life:


I don't have the Japanese GN on me to do a scan comparision, but I do recall these panels exposing the nipples when I looked through them a few months ago.

This makes me glad I buy next to nothing from Viz. . .sigh. .

I HATE it when any company releases an un-edited manga and then decides to edit one the last vols. They know we're still going to buy the next vol. I think that there should be a company that never censores their manga, that way we wouldn't have to guess if it's an edit or not.

those of us who despise censorship are in the minority and will never win. perhaps the forum should be reversed - lets talk about titles that are 100% edit free and just assume everything else has been censored.


Someone help get these people REAL lives! It's only a nipple. Even I can point them in a special direction if they really want to see some of those.

Currently Listening To: Billy Joel - The Essential Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home