Saturday, December 31, 2005

Remember Trading Cards?

eBay Seller: comicbookreviewer

I do. I remember one of the greatest things was to get a pack of trading cards for a movie or TV show I loved. "The Lion King," "An American Tale," "Garfield," "Star Treck: The Next Generation," I had tons of them. Somewhere along the line though trading cards didn't matter all that much anymore, so I stopped buying them. Recently though (thanks in part to companies including autograph and prop cards in random packs) I've been getting into trading cards again. Yeah, you can't really do anything with the cards except put them in a binder and admire them, but they still look cool when made properly. My favorite trading cards to buy these days are (surprise, surprise) Harry Potter cards.

Of course, I must admit that Artbox's whole lineup is pretty impressive. They made trading cards look cool again, and so far (with lots of purcheses mind you) I've gotten two prop cards and one autograph card (from the guy who played Uncle Vernon). Oh course, the downside that trading cards have and game cards don't is the fact that should you get a duplicate, you can't really do anything with it but trade it with someone else. Well, who the heck can I trade these with, I'm the only person I know who is buying these things? So I decided to sell them (as well as several strategy guides) on eBay, through the link above. So yeah, this post is basically one huge ad for my eBay sale. I know, I'm pathetic (but hopefully I'll be a few bucks richer by being so).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home