Sunday, August 07, 2005

eBay War Update

Just for the record, it turns out that the person who outbid me on the Harry Potter triple signature photo didn't want to pay the $91 he bid on the picture, so the seller contacted me to see if I wanted to buy it. I said I would buy it for $60 (plus shipping) and he agreed! I'm getting my Harry Potter autographs!!! I'm also getting a replacement copy of "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" since I let a friend borrow it some time ago, and of course he lost it, and if his life wasn't so messed up I'd ask for a replacement copy. But since he's a bit of a wreck at the moment, I figured it would just be easier (and in some ways, cheaper) to just buy the replacement myself.

Oh well, I don't mind. "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" is my favorite book in the series, and I can't wait to re-read it again. I'm also looking forward to seeing what they do with the movie (how ARE they going to fit 750 pages into two and a half hours). On a final note I've decided to re-read the entire Harry Potter series and try and get a better idea of how the final book will be. It will especially be interesting when I get to "Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban," as I haven't read that book again after I read it the first time, which was almost five years ago, so it will be interesting to see whether or not the book is still as bad as I remember it being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home