Saturday, April 29, 2006

Need Money For Book

eBay Seller: comicbookreviewer: DVD, CDs items on eBay.com

Hey everyone. I'm selling more anime CD's and DVD's. Thanks for everyone who bought (most) of my stuff with the last sale. This one has more items for sale, so hopefully you guys will find something you like (and if you buy everything, I'll personally write you a "Thank You" card). Now, you guys may be wondering why I'm selling this stuff. Well, you know that book I'm writing? Well, before I shop the book to publishers I'm going to self-publish it. This way I can promote the book and create a fan base for it while I try to sell it. I figured if it worked for Christopher Paolini, then it may be worth it for me to try too.

However I need some money to do this. That's why I'm hoping you guys will bid on some of the items I'm selling. All the money is going into a big jar to help pay for the publishing of the book. So please, please, PLEASE bid people! You don't like to see me beg right? Of course you don't, because it looks silly. I know it does, I've practiced in front of a mirror. Anyway, good luck bidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home